Potatoes salad recipe without the nasty potatoes
Here's a potato salad recipe without the nasty potatoes made with avocado mayonnaise the easy way (available at all Keys Nutrition stores). This comforting meal will charm you to the highest level!
- 10 radishes cut in 2
- 30ml olive oil
- 250ml of water
- salt and pepper to taste
- 400g cauliflower, cut into small florets
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, cut into pieces
- 2 chopped pickles
- 125ml avocado mayonnaise
- 60ml sour cream
- 15 dijon mustard
- 15ml pickle juice
- 5ml fresh lemon juice
- In a large skillet, mix the radishes with the olive oil, water and a good pinch of salt. Bring to a boil.
- Add the cauliflower. Cover and cook for 5 minutes over low heat.
- Drain the vegetables, then place them on absorbent paper.
- In a bowl, mix the hard-boiled eggs with the pickles, mayonnaise, sour cream, mustard, pickle juice and lemon juice
- Add the vegetables to the salad bowl and stir. Refrigerate 30 minutes before serving.