PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit the site, we gather certain information automatically to your device, including information on your Web browser, your IP address, time zone and some cookies installed on your device. In addition, when you visit the Site, we collect information about web pages or the products you see on the websites or search terms that you have referred to the site and how you interact with the Site . We refer to this information automatically collected as "Device Information".
We collect information about devices using the following technologies:
- "Cookies" are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often includes an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- The "logs" follow the actions performed on the site and collect data including your IP address, browser type, internet service provider, the referring / exit pages, and timestamps.
- "Web Beacons", "tags" and "pixels" are electronic files used to record information about the navigation on the site.
- [[INSERT DESCRIPTION OF OTHER TYPES OF MONITORING TECHNOLOGY USED]]
Also, when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information, including your name, billing address, shipping address and payment information (including card numbers credit). ), Email address and phone number. We refer to this information as "information control".
[[INSERT ANY OTHER INFORMATION YOU COLLECT: DATA OFFLINE DATA MARKETING PURCHASED / LIST]]
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use Ordering Information We generally collect to execute all orders placed on the Site (including the processing of your payment information, the organization of shipping and supply of bills and / or order confirmations). In addition, we use this information to control:
- Communicate with you;
- Check our orders for potential risk or fraud; and - Depending on the preferences you have shared with us, provide information or advertisements about our products or services.
- [[INSERT OTHER USES INFORMATION CONTROL]] We use the information on the devices we collect to help us detect potential risks and fraud (in particular your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our site (for example, generating analyzes of navigation and the interaction of our clients website, and assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
[[INSERT OTHER USES INFORMATION ON THE UNIT, INCLUDING: ADVERTISING / RETARGEMENT]] SHARING OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We share your personal information with third parties to help us to use your personal information as described above. For example, we use Shopify to power our online store - you can learn more about how Shopify uses your personal information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy. We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the site. You can learn more about how Google uses your personal information here: https://www.google.com/intl/fr/policies/privacy/. You can also unsubscribe from Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout. Finally, we may also share your personal information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other legitimate requests for information we receive, or to protect our rights.
As described above, we use your personal information to provide targeted advertising or marketing communications that may interest you. For more information about how targeted advertising, you can consult the educational page of the Network Advertising Initiative ( "NAI") at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how -does-it-work. You can turn off targeted advertising using the links below: - Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads - Google: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous - Bing: https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/fr-fr/resources/policies/personalized-ads
- [[INCLUDE LINKS OPT-OUT OF Whichever SERVICES USED]] In addition, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance exclusion portal at the following address: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
DO NOT FOLLOW
Please note that we do not modify the collection and use practices of our site when we see a data signal Do not follow your browser.
If you are a European resident, you are entitled to access the personal information we hold about you and ask for your personal information be corrected, updated or deleted. If you wish to exercise this right, please contact us via the contact information below. In addition, if you are a European resident, we note that we treat your information in order to fulfill the contracts that we may have with you (eg if you place an order via the Site) or to pursue our legitimate business interests listed -above. Also, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including Canada and the United States.
[[INSERT IF AGE RESTRICTION IS REQUIRED]] MINORS The Site is not intended for persons under [[INSERT AGE]].
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you have a complaint, please contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail using the details provided below: Keto Quebec [Subject: Compliance Officer to privacy] 3280 Ste-Foy Quebec City Quebec G1X 1S1 CA