Keto pizza crust
- Mix all of the dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Add the melted coconut oil and the eggs.
- When all ingredients are incorporated, form a ball with your hand.
- Between two sheets of parchment paper, with the rolling pin, form a round dough.
- Roll up the edge of the dough to form a small thick crust all around the edge.
- Grill the pizza on a pizza stone or a gas BBQ. Grill at about 425 degrees Fahrenheit for 5 minutes and remove when the sides start to become brown.
- Add your favorite toppings, then put on the grill again for 5 to 7 minutes and enjoy.
Nutritional information (for 1 pizza for 6 to 8 people) :
- 6 g of carbohydrates
- 3 g of fiber
- 3 g of net carbs