Here is a delicious meatloaf to enjoy with one or more sauce of your choice! Such as sauces Walden farms, good food for good, Nature hollow and Crazy mooskies.
- 500 grams ground meat
- 1 yellow onion
- 1 Fat Bean
- 1 egg
- 30 grams melted butter
- 30 grams fresh cheese (Philadelphia type)
- 150 grams shaved cheese (I used cheddar for this first try)
- 12 smoked breast slices
- Oregano, salt and pepper
- Arrange the breast slices on a sheet of cellophane, overlapping them slightly to make a plate.
- Finely chop the onion and garlic with a knife and in a bowl, spoon all the ingredients together (avoid mixing in the food processor or kneading for too long, the result would be too dense).
- Place the meat mixture on the smoked breast mat and roll to form a loaf.
- Bake in a suitable dish for 45 minutes at 200° .
Portion: 4 Person
Carbs: 2.5 g
Protein: 37 g
Fat: 25 g