KETO Mac and cheese / Keto Québec
Servings : 8
Preparation time : 15min
- 1lb of keto pasta
- 1 cup of heavu cream
- 2 ¾ cups of shredded cheedar cheese
- 1 teaspoon of salt (to taste)
- ½ teaspoon of pepper (to taste)
- ½ teaspoon of garlic seasoning (optional / to taste)
- Cook the keto pasta until al dente, around 4-6 minutes. Drain and set aside.
- In a small saucepan, add the heavy cream and place over medium heat. Once the cream begins to simmer, reduce to low. Add the shredded cheeses, salt, pepper, garlic seasoning and let it melt into the cream. Stir for 4-5 minutes, until thick and smooth.
- Add the drained pasta into the cheese sauce and remove from the heat. Mix until combined and serve immediately.
Nutrition per serving :
NET Carbs : 3g
Carbohydrates : 28g
Fiber : 25g
Fat : 22g