Pumpkin Spice Latte
Fall often means pumpkins! There is no better time to try products flavored with the aroma of this unique fruit. Want to try the famous pumpkin spice latte without having to wait in line at Starbucks? Our homemade recipe will be perfect to treat you during a work day or just when you're cozy in your home!
Ingredients (4 cups) :
- Less than 3 cups (720 ml) of unsweetened almond milk
- 1 oz. (30 ml) of heavy cream
- ⅓ cup (95 g) of pumpkin puree
- Less than a ½ cup (60-70 g) of erythritol
- 1 tsp. (4 g) of pure vanilla extract
- ½ tsp. of Ketomate
- Pinch of salt
- 4 shots (120 ml) of brewed espresso (brewed one shot at a time for every serving)
- Add all of the ingredients - except for the espresso - to a blender and blend until well combined.
- Once combined, add the pumpkin puree to a small pot and bring to a boil - whisking the mixture occasionally as it heats.
- Reduce the heat to low and brew the espresso.
- Add 6 oz (170 ml) of the Ketomate to a coffee cup & use a frother to create a good amount of foam in the cup
- Pour 1 shot of espresso and mix.
- Top with whipped cream and more Ketomate and serve.
Nutritional value per serving :
- Net carbs : 1,5 g
- Calories : 55
- Fat: 4 g
- Carbohydrates: 3 g
- Fiber: 1.5 g
- Protein: 1 g