Strawberry Cake and Mascarpone
A fresh and delicious cake. The use of mascarpone cheese combined with whipped cream provides a light and perfect texture with sliced strawberries.
- 2 cups blanched almond flour.
- ¼ cup erythritol powdered alcohol sugar
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ cup melted unsalted butter
- 1 ¾ cup 35% lactose-free cream
- 1 Tbsp vanilla
- ¾ cup erythritol fine powder
- 475 g mascarpone
- 1 litre sliced strawberries
- 10 fresh mint leaves
- Preheat the oven to 350°F / 176°C. Grease an 11" x 7" non-stick pan (approximately 28 x 18 cm) with a little butter or coconut oil.
- In a bowl, sift and combine the almond flour, erythritol and salt. Add the melted butter and stir until the mixture forms a ball. Line the bottom of the greased pan by pressing to form the crust. Prick the bottom with a fork in several places.
- Bake in the middle position for 15 minutes or until the centre is firm to the touch. Cool completely.
- 2 cups blanched almond flour (European almond powder),¼ cup erythritol alcohol sugar,½ tsp salt,½ cup unsalted butter
- In the same bowl, use an electric mixer to whip the cream and vanilla. Add the erythritol and stir again.
- Mix the mascarpone in its container to make it more fluid and add to the whipped cream gently to prevent the cream from falling off.
- 1 ⅓ cup 35% lactose-free cream, 1 Tbsp vanilla, ¾ cup erythritol fine powder, 475 g mascarpone
- Transfer the mixture to the crust and spread evenly.
- Garnish with sliced strawberries and mint leaves. Refrigerate for 30 minutes before serving.
Nets Carbs: 7.3g