KETO Chicken Nuggets - Keys Nutrition
Servings : 4
Preparation time : 25min
- 12.5 once of ground chicken
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- ½ cup almond flour
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ¾ cup crushed pork rinds
- Avocado oil
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the shreeded chicken, almond flour, mozzarella cheese, onion powder, garlic powder, and black pepper until well incorporated.
- Using a tablespoon, scoop out a portion of the chicken and egg mixture and form into the shape of a nugget.
- Place the ground pork rinds in a shallow bowl. Dip each chicken nugget into the crushed pork rinds, coating all sides.
- Place the nugget on a baking sheet lightly sprayed with avocado oil.
- Bake in a 400 degree preheated oven for 15 minutes, flipping the chicken nuggets over half way thru, until crispy.
Nutrition per serving :
NET Carbs : 3g
Carbohydrates : 5g
Fiber : 2g
Fat : 29g