Easy KETO Crakers / Keto Québec
Servings : 18 crackers
Preparation time : 10min
- 35g salted butter
- 95g almond flour
- ½ egg (whisked)
- ½ teaspoon of xanthan gum
- ¼ teaspoon of baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- Everything bagel seasoning (to tast)
- Melt butter in a small bowl until melted. Set aside to cool while you mix the flours.
- Add the almond flour, xanthan gum, baking powder and salt to a medium bowl and whisk thoroughly. Pour in the butter and mix until evenly distributed with your hands.
- Add in your lightly whisked egg and continue to knead until it forms into a ball. Cover in cling film and place in the freezer for 5 minutes to solidify the butter.
- Roll out the dough between two sheets of parchment paper, sprinkle seasoning and lightly roll again to press it in.
- Trim to desired cracker size and separate them gently.
- For medium crackers, bake in oven at 350F on the parchment for about 8 to 12 minutes, until lightly golden.
Nutrition per serving (per cracker) :
NET Carbs : 0,5g
Carbohydrates : 1g
Fiber : 0,5g
Fat : 4g