Strawberry jam WITHOUT sugar / Keto Québec
Strawberries can be replaced with raspberries, blueberries or blackberries.
Servings : 20 tablespoons of strawberry jam
Time : 20 minutes
- 250g of fresh or unthawed strawberries
- 1/3 cups of powdered Swerve
- 4 tablespoons of chia seeds
- ¼ cups of water
- Cut the strawberries into quarters and cook them over medium heat.
- Add the Swerve powder, mix well and heat for about 4 minutes.
- Mash the strawberries with a potato masher and boil for about 5-8 minutes, until it thickens slightly.
- Add the chia seeds and water to the jam and mix well for about 1-2 minutes.
- Remove from heat and let cool for about 15 minutes.
Nutrition per serving (1 table spoon) :
NET Carbs : 1g
Fat : 0g