Chocolat WITHOUT Sugar / Keto Québec
Servings : 12
Preparation time : 20min
- 1/3 cup of unsweetened cocoa power
- 4.5oz of cocoa butter
- 3 tablesppon of powdered erythritol
- ½ teaspoon of vanilla stevia drops (flavor of choice)
- Place parchment paper in 2 chocolat molds (9'' X 5'') and put aside on a flat board or place.
- In a small saucepan, under medium heat, melt the cocoa butter. When fully melted, remove from heat and add in stevia dropts and powedered erythritol.
- Return to medium heat and stir until cocoa butter slightlu boils and reaches 250°F (121°C).
- Remove from heat and stir in the unsweetened cocoa powder.
- While stiring, immediately transfer the liquid into the 2 silicone molds and fill them up to the top. Working quickly prevents the cocoa powder and cocoa butter from separating and creates the most consistent bars.
- Freeze 10 minutes or until the chocolate bars are hard and fully set. Remove the chocolat from the mold and store in the fridhe in an airtight box
Nutrition per serving :
NET Carbs : 1g
Carbohydrates : 2g
Fiber : 1g
Fat : 8g