KETO Chocolate Peanut Butter Bar / Keto Quebec
Servings: 16 bars
Preparation time: 20min
- 1 1/2 cup of natural, unsalted peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons of erythritol
- ½ cup of coconut flour
- 1 cup of keto chocolate chips
- Line an 8-inch square baking pan with parchment or wax paper.
- In a medium bowl, add 1 cup of peanut butter, erythritol, and coconut flour. Stir and fold until well-mixed and thickened, with no visible flour patches remaining.
- Drop peanut butter “dough” ball in the center of prepared baking pan and spread from the center outwards, smoothing dough into an even layer. Set aside.
- Add Chocolate chips and ½ cup of peanut butter in a medium bowl and heat 20-second in microwave, until chocolate is softened and melted.
- Pour the chocolate mixture over the peanut butter filling and smooth into an even layer. Tap the pan a few times to help even out the chocolate.
- Transfer pan to freezer for 45-60 minutes, or until firm. Remove from freezer, slice into 16 squares and enjoy!
Nutrition per serving:
NET Carbs: 3g