KETO Chocolat Peanut Butter Bar / Keto Québec
Servings : 16 bars
Preparation time : 20min
- 1 1/2 cup of natural, unsalted penut butter
- 3 tablespoons of erythritol
- ½ cup of coconut flour
- 1 cup of keto chocolat chips
- Line an 8-inch square baking pan with parchment or wax paper.
- In a medium bowl, add1 cup of peanut butter, erythritol, and coconut flour. Stir and fold until well-mixed and thickened, with no visible flour patches remaining.
- Drop peanut butter “dough” ball in the center of prepared baking pan and spread from the center outwards, smoothing dough into an even layer. Set aside.
- Add Chocolate chips and ½ cup of penut butter in a medium bowl and heat 20-second in microwave, until chocolate is softened and melty.
- Pour the chocolate mixture over the peanut butter filling and smooth into an even layer. Tap the pan a few times to help even out the chocolate.
- Transfer pan to freezer for 45-60 minutes, or until firm. Remove from freezer, slice into 16 squares and enjoy!
Nutrition per serving :
NET Carbs : 3g
Carbohydrates : 11g
Fiber : 8g
Fat : 16g