Mexican KETO tacos/ Keto Québec
Servings : 8 tacos
Preparation time : 12min
- 8 keto tortillas
- 1 tablespoon of oil
- 1lb of lean ground beef
- 2 tablespoons of keto taco seasoning
- 1 tablespoon of water
- 1 small tomato (chopped)
- ¼ cup of green pepper (chopped)
- ¼ cup of red pepper (chopped)
- ¼ cup of iceberg lettuce
- ½ cup cheddar cheese grated
- Lay out the tortillas or taco shells and set aside.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, add the oil. Once hot, add the green peppers, the red peppers and the ground beef and cook until browned, breaking it apart. Add the keto taco seasoning, along with 1 tablespoon of water, and stir until combined. Remove from the heat.
- Fill the tortillas with the ground beef mixture, iceberg lettuce, diced tomatoes, and a sprinkle of cheese.
Nutrition per serving :
NET Carbs : 3g
Carbohydrates : 12
Fiber : 9g
Fat : 7g