KETO fried chicken / Keto Québec
Servings : 4
Preparation time : 30min
- 4 boneless skinless chicken thighs (18 ounces total)
- Oil for frying
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons of heavy whipping cream
- KETO crumbs
- Prep Chicken: Cut off excess fat if desired. If moist, pat dry with paper towels and set aside.
- Prep Breading Station: Whisk eggs and heavy cream in bowl until combined and pale yellow. Pour breading in another bowl. Prepare large tray lined with parchment paper to hold breaded chicken.
- Bread Chicken: Working with one chicken piece at a time, coat chicken first in breading bowl, then in egg wash bowl, then again in breading bowl. Place breaded chicken pieces on prepared parchment paper as each chicken piece is breaded in turn.
- Heat Oil: Add 1 to 2 inches of oil to pot over medium-high heat. Heat oil to 350 F, and frequently monitor to maintain temperature by adjusting heat level during frying.
- Fry Chicken: Carefully lower half of breaded chicken into hot oil. Fry until deep brown and cooked through, about 5 minutes, and drain on paper towels. Repeat with remaining breaded chicken. Let cool and enjoy!
Nutrition per serving :
NET Carbs : 2,5g
Carbohydrates : 5g
Fiber : 2,5g
Fat : 26g