Chocolate minute cake (mug cake)
A recipe that can be cooked very quickly and that will satisfy you if you have a desire for a chocolate dessert but relatively low in sugar. We can share this dessert with two if we want only a chocolate bite.
- 1 Tbsp butter, clarified butter or melted ghee
- 1 egg(s)
- ¼ cup blanched almond flour
- 1 Tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon erythritol alcohol sugar or coconut sugar if paleo
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 10 grams dark chocolate 1 square for a 10 square bar
- In a microwave-safe cup, combine all the ingredients.
- Microwave for 2 minutes. Some less powerful microwaves may require an additional 15 seconds of cooking.
Net carbs: 6g