- 1/2 cup of butter
- 2/3 cup of the granulated sweetener of your choice
- 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract
- 6 large eggs whisked
- 2 tablespoons of the milk of your choice
- 1/2 cup of coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1 batch of keto vanilla frosting
- 1 cup soft butter
- 2 cups swerve powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- Preheat the oven to 180℃/350℉. Line a 12-count muffin tin with muffin liners and grease 10 of them.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the butter, sugar, salt, vanilla extract, and eggs together. Once that has been done, add the milk and mix until combined.
- In a separate bowl, sift the coconut flour and baking powder. Combine the wet and dry ingredients and stir until combined.
- Distribute the batter amongst the 10 muffin pans, filling about ¾ full. Bake the cupcakes on the center rack for 17-20 minutes, until a skewer comes out clean from the center.
- Remove the cupcakes from the oven and allow cooling for 10 minutes, before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely. Once cooled, frost.
- Add soft butter cubes and vanilla to a stand mixer.
- Mix on high speed until it forms a pale, smooth, fluffy butter.
- Reduce to low speed and gradually add the swerve powder, half a cup at a time. When all has been added, mix on medium speed for 2 minutes until it forms a fluffy cream.
- Add the cream and continue to whip for 1 minute to incorporate.
- Top your cupcakes with the frosting.
Nutritional value (for 1 cupcake)
- Calories : 153
- Carbohydrates : 4 g
- Protein : 5 g
- Fiber : 2 g
- Net Carbohydrates : 2 g