KETO chips / Keto Québec
Servings : 8
Preparation time : 15min
- 2cups (200g) of shreeded mozzarelle
- ¾ cups (75g) of almond flour
- 2 tbsp of psyllium husk
- pinch of salt
- 1/3 tsp of seasoning of choice (optional)
- Heat your oven to 355 F.
- Melt the mozzarella in the microwave (90 sec-2 min).
- Add the almond flour, psyllium husk plus the salt and spices, if using. Stir until combined, then knead until you have a smooth dough.
- Separate the dough into 2 balls and roll out between 2 sheets of baking/parchment paper. Roll out as thinly as possible! The thinner, the crispier your tortilla chips will turn out.
- Cut into triangles (use a pizza cutter) and spread out on a sheet of baking paper so the tortilla chips don't touch.
- Bake 6-8 minutes or until browned on the edges. Baking time will depend on the thickness of your tortilla chips.
Nutrition per serving :
NET Carbs : 2g
Carbohydrates : 5g
Fiber : 3g
Fat : 9g