Keto almond cake
A very simple dessert, excellent for beginners and even for the most experienced!!
- 1 egg
- 40 grams almond powder
- 30 grams butter
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder or baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon Erythritol powder
- Bitter almond aroma or other flavors of your choice
- Take the butter out of the fridge early so it softens.
- Preheat your oven to 180°C.
- In a bowl where you will have softened the butter, add the egg, then the almond powder, the sweetener, the aromas and the yeast.
- Mix with a spatula until a smooth dough is obtained.
- Pour the dough into an 8-9cm diameter ramekin and cook for 20-25 minutes at 180°C, watching the cooking.
- Remove from the oven and let cool on a wire rack so that the crust hardens.
Net carbs: 2g