XPN - Casein-X - Keys Nutrition

XPN - Casein-X

NPN: 80051169
39.99 $
  • Description
  • Mises en garde
  • Dosage
  • Informations nutritionnelles

Protein formula - slow digestion


Casein is the main protein in milk. It represents 80% of milk proteins, the remaining 20% being whey proteins.

Casein-X is a complete protein that contributes to the repair, maintenance and construction of muscle tissue.

- The advantage of casein: slower to digest and absorb

- Used at bedtime

- Takes effect slowly during the sleeping hours

Assurez-vous de boire suffisamment de liquide avant, pendant et après l'exercice. Consulter un praticien de soins de santé avant d'en faire l'usage si vous êtes enceinte et allaitez, si vous avez une maladie du foie ou des reins. Ce produit contient des sous-produits du lait. Garder dans un endroit frais et sec. Ne pas utiliser si le sceau est endommagé ou manquant. Garder hors de la portée des enfants. CONTRE-INDICATIONS: Si vous êtes allergique au lait, ne pas utiliser ce produit. RÉACTIONS ADVERSES CONNUES: Ce produit peut causer des troubles gastro-intestinaux légers. || Make sure you drink enough fluids before, during and after exercise. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, have liver or kidney disease. This product contains milk by-products. Keep in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal is damaged or missing. Keep out of reach of children. CONTRAINDICATIONS: If you are allergic to milk, do not use this product. KNOWN ADVERSE REACTIONS: This product may cause mild gastrointestinal upset.
DOSE RECOMMANDÉE: Adultes. Prendre une portion, jusqu’à trois fois par jour. Bien mélanger le produit dans 1 ou 2 tasses de liquide (eau, jus, etc.) immédiatement avant de consommer. || RECOMMENDED DOSE: Adults. Take one serving, up to three times daily. Mix well in 1 or 2 cups of liquid (water, juice, etc.) immediately before consuming.
Ingrédient médicinal (par portion de 32 g): Caséine Micellaire (protéine nette)…. 26g Ingrédients non-médicinaux: Cacao, gomme de xanthane, feuille de stévia rebaudiana. || Medicinal ingredient (per 32 g serving): Micellar Casein (net protein).... 26g Non-medicinal ingredients: Cocoa, xanthan gum, stevia rebaudiana leaf.

Customer Reviews

No reviews yet
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)

You recently viewed

Clear recently viewed